Get Inspired by Reading
Do you want to do more than survive your loss?
What if you could feel good about being on your own while creating a life and a future that’s worth living? You know that your spouse would want you to be happy. The real question is: how? How do you move forward and enjoy life again when all your dreams and plans included someone who is no longer here?
In this book, I walk you through the steps I took to push through despair and find joy in life again after the early death of my husband.
Specifically, I share tools, techniques, and strategies that will help you:
- Feel relief from your grief
- Learn how to focus on the present while remembering and honoring your spouse
- Uncover what will make you happy on your own
- Determine little steps that you can take to climb out of survival mode once and for all
- Find time to do it all – parenting, work, house upkeep, and even self-care practices that will lift your spirits and boost your wellbeing